Turkmenistan / Garabogaz 3700 mm GRP Pipeline Project
Installing total 724m Pn10 HDPE Pipeline consisting of 2 lines with 237 m length and 400 mm diameter and single line with 250 m length and 450 mm diameter including entire materials used was made by our company with Turn-Key delivery based contract.
Furthermore, ultrasonic mussel and shipworm preventing system was mounted throughout the pipeline.
In scope of Project, following works were made;
• Welding 474 m HDPE pipes with 400mm diameter + 250m HDPE pipe with 450 mm diameter by means of butt welding.
• Manufacturing sinking blocks.
• Opening channels in -3 m and + 2.5 m elevations in both undersea and land.
• Mounting weight blocks to pipes, sinking pipes into channel and covering them.
• Manufacturing water intake inlets, their montages underwater, installing chlorine pipes and making environmental landscaping.
Complete excavation works,
Performing pipe butt welding,
Manufacturing sinking blocks,
Making connections to water intake structure,
Installing chlorine line,
Mounting 2×5 Tons concrete water intake crepines.
Praesent mi risus, fringilla et congue a, adipiscing a justo etiam non.